With the weather as crazy as it’s been this year, we can be sure to get at least one snow day. Rather than staying all cooped up, head outside and make the most out if it! If you have the right gear, there’s nothing to fear. All you need to brave the ice is some thick tread and luscious fur lining. It’s pretty important for snow boots to be sensible (what is worse than wet feet??), but I threw in some fun styles, too!
1. Joan of Artic by Sorel: Classic winter boot comfort! Wear this sporty style out skiing, or pair it with a sweater dress and some fun high socks for a more casual activity.
On Athleta for $150.
2. Aquatalia by Marvin K Vast Suede & Fur Fold-Over Wedge Boots: I’ve had my Aquatalias for decades (literally) – they are truly indestructible! And these chic furry wedges don’t force you to sacrifice style for comfort.
At Saks Fifth Avenue for $495.
3. B Brian Atwood Taralles Lamb Hair & Patent Leather Ankle Boots: Okay, not really practical, but as long as it’s not slushy outside, I really think these would work! The treads will keep you from any nasty falls, and the fur will keep you nice and toasty.
At Saks Fifth Avenue for $500.
4. Brunello Cucinelli Glitter-Coated Leather and Shearling Boots: Snow sparkles so beautifully – you can’t let it take all of the shine! These glitter-coated boots were made to be worn in a winter wonderland.
At Saks Fifth Avenue for $2,125.
5. Ann Demeulemeester Degrade Ankle Boot: The degrade is a nice way to relax the utilitarian style. These don’t look that interesting, but trust – once you’ve worn these comfy boots, you’ll never want to take them off!
At Barneys New York for $1,410.