I just can’t get enough of this sugar-and-spice combination. There is nothing like a clash-happy burst of pink and red for an all-powerful, extra-hot fusion. Whether you go classic and quintessential (a la Charlotte Olympia) or you opt for a freewheeling fling (see Sergio Rossi or B Brian Atwood), I recommend you blaze through summer with shoes that will leave a trail of fire and desire behind you.
1. Christian Louboutin Djaldos Spechio Colorblock Wedge: Caliente rust-red straps get a warm boost with an angular pink suede wedge (and don’t forget that red sole as you kick up your heels).
At Bergdorf Goodman for $925.
2. Sergio Rossi Platform Sandal: Racy or sweet? With a bold tropical bloom, this strappy platform is both. Red suede and pink cotton make for a fresh pairing.
On Farfetch for $805.
3. Charlotte Olympia Masako Satin Platform Pumps: The Charlotte staple is an evening favorite, but with this color combo, the high-sheen pump we know and love packs extra flair.
On My Theresa for $896.
4. B Brian Atwood Strappy Cage Sandal: The trendy cage sandal looks piping hot and brand-new in this striking color scheme. Wear these frugal winners with a thigh-skimming mini and show off your legs.
At Bergdorf Goodman for $180 (from $400).
5. Lanvin Grosgrain-Trimmed Elaphe Pumps: Rock the part of the classy flirt with these playfully ladylike pumps that walk the line between naughty and nice.
On Net-a-Porter for $795.