No one will deny footwear gets much more comfortable than a pair of slippers, save your Nike trainers. But only now are they rapidly becoming a wardrobe staple for the constantly polished and consistently en vogue. Whether you’re embarking on a long-haul flight or traipsing around after grabbing brunch, you’re “off” moments are sure to be turned on with the right pair.
1. Alexander McQueen Leopard-Print Calf-Hair Loafers: I worship McQueen’s unique way with spotty prints on their bags. Wildcat calf-hair makes for a similar effect on a sleek slipper.
On Net-a-Porter for $895.
2. Surface to Air Burgundy Blade Slippers: Snaky texture and rich berry hues come together for a pair of slippers that will make your look.
On Ssense for $365.
3. Jimmy Choo Wheel Zebra-Print Calf-Hair Loafers: Pair graphic zebra with one of summer’s hot neons, like cool turquoise or piercing pink, and you’ll have a day look to die for.
On Net-a-Porter for $495.
4. Topshop Vectra3 Studded Slippers: A studded pair is refined when it comes in cool nude. For this price, you could just wear them around the house and still get your money’s worth.
At Topshop for $56.
5. Charlotte Olympia Charlotte’s Wed Velvet Slipper-Style Loafers: With a tiny golden spider making a surprise appearance on your left shoe, these lush loafers have quirky charm to spare.
On MyTheresa for $798.