A vibrant, lustrous shoe is like rich lip gloss for your feet, made to make you feel more feminine, polished, and dynamic the instant you put it on. The newest slick and shiny brights are animated to the max. Patent leather and ardent hue make for a power couple that packs a one-two punch of pleasure. Let your feet shine, and the rest will follow suit.
1. Prada Patent-Leather Peep-Toe Pumps: Barbie would die for these hot-pink pumps! The shape is sweetly ladylike, but the juicy-watermelon texture gleams with mischief.
At Saks Fifth Avenue for $720.
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Colorblock Patent-Leather Peep-Toe Platform Pumps: Think of these as the grownup big sister to Giuseppe’s chunky-platform take. The sexy shape puts a mature spin on youthful color play.
At Saks Fifth Avenue for $750.
3. Pour La Victoire Nasha Patent-Leather Platform Sandals: You don’t have to spend a lot to get shine that stands out. Cork is the right natural element to relax dazzling neon yellow.
At Saks Fifth Avenue for $230.
4. Brian Atwood Alima Neon Patent-Leather Pumps: Atwood is never one to shy away from bold, badass color. Follow his lead with these tasty-looking pumps. Refreshment is on the way!
On Net-a-Porter for $795.
5. Ruthie Davis Patent Multicolor Peep-Toe Pumps: An unexpected nude panel is brilliant for setting off a rainbow of pink, yellow, and violet patent leather. Ruthie Davis brings justice to crazy color.
On Luisa via Roma for $1,101.